Dialing during conversation
When having a conversation and want to type the telephone number while talking I press numeric panel. But the number typed there is gone after talk finished.
The number is erased when the talk is over.
Is it possible to add this feature?
Anyone looking to this topic?
8. It should be visible in Dialer one to dial.
1. Someone is calling to me.
2. I pick up the phone.
3. Someone during the conversation is dictating to me the phone number.
4. I type it using numeric pad.
5. The phone conversation is over - I press red handset.
6. The number that was typed using numeric pad is gone.
7. I can not call the number I typed in numeric pad.
After this setting the number I entered and called stays there. Not the one entered during the call.
This is not it - unfortunatelly
When you call someone and you talk and he dictate to you the number you would like to call - you press - during the conversation - the numeric panel and type the number there. When the call is over - no typed number.
I would like to have to possibility to call on the typed during conversation number.
AdminYermek Zhumagulov (Ceo, Dialer One) commented
There is an option Settings --> T9 Settings --> Save query
Turn it on and test. Is it what you want?
I like the idea! I miss that feature too.